Posted on September 02, 2017 by Matriarch Blog
Posted in american made, artisan, artisan fragrance, big beard, christi meshell, connoisseur, fine fragrance, fragrance, fragrance house, high perfumery, house of matriarch, lavender, luxury fragrance, luxury perfume, made in USA, Madrona, natural, natural fragrances, natural perfume, perfume, Seattle, top artisan perfumes, unisex, vetiver, youtube
Posted on September 01, 2017 by Matriarch Blog
Posted in 100% natural, 100% natural perfume, 2017, american made, artisan, artisan fragrance, artisan perfume, beauty, Cedar, Chai, christi meshell, fine fragrance, fragrance, Fragrance of the month, Gourmand, high perfumery, house of matriarch, luxury, luxury fragrance, luxury perfume, made in Seattle, made in USA, Maui, natural, natural fragrances, natural perfume, natural perfumes, niche, perfume, qvc, QVC Fragrance, Sandalwood, scent, Scent of the month, Seattle, Shawn Killinger, The Find with Shawn Killinger, top artisan perfumes, unisex, Vanilla
Posted on August 31, 2017 by Matriarch Blog
Posted in ambrette, artisan, artisan fragrance, cedar, chai, christi meshell, coco blanc, date night, date night fragrances, datenight, fine fragrance, fragrance, gourmand, house of matriarch, luxury, luxury perfume, made in USA, matriarch, musk, natural, natural fragrances, natural perfume, natural perfumes, natural vanilla, perfume, sandal, sandalwood, seductive, sexy, spices, TM Scents, tmscents, top fragrances, Top Unisex Perfume, unisex, vanilla, whitechocolate, woody
Posted on June 20, 2017 by Matriarch Blog
Posted in american made, artisan, artisan perfumes, beauty, Black No1, christi meshell, fine fragrance, fragrance, high perfumery, house of matriarch, Imagine Scent, leather, luxury, luxury fragrance, luxury perfume, made in USA, matriarch, meaningful luxury, natural, natural fragrances, natural perfume, natural perfumes, niche, perfume, scent, Seattle, Timmy Vangtan, top 10, top artisan perfumes, unisex, Unisex Fragrance
Posted on March 17, 2017 by Matriarch Blog
House of Matriarch reveals the costs associated with their HIGH PERFUMERY creations explaining why their fragrances for both men and women are more costly than designer scents.
1) QUALITY & COMPLEXITY OF BLENDS House of Matriarch perfumes are between 95 and 100 percent natural. Blends are very complex with between 100 and 300 individual notes. Many of the raw materials are scarce and highly valued - in the world of perfumery they are known as "noble materials". In comparing the market price on the commonly used essences of natural jasmine, rose and sandalwood against their synthetic replacements you will notice that those natural raw materials are on average 100x more expensive. Natural fixatives of ambergris, hyraceum and ambrette add an additional layer of luxury (and their associated cost) to the formula.
2) SUPERIOR DISTILLATE The ethanol used to create House of Matriarch perfumes is distilled from Washington grown, organic grapes in the copper still pictured below - it happens right here in Seattle at the famous Glass Distillery. Mass market perfumes are blended with industrially distilled corn alcohol with de-naturants added. (The real culprit behind most "perfume allergies") The distillate used to create our perfumes is 10x more expensive than regular "perfumers alcohol - it is pure enough for creating medicinal tinctures and for pharmaceutical compounding - it also considered Halal. Ethanol comprises up to 70% of the fragrance and is the secret for creating a perfume that improves with time, instead of degrading after a few years like mass produced fragrances. House of Matriarch perfumes are the only brand marked with the vintage year - because this kind of ethanol allows the perfume to improve with each passing year like a fine wine.
3) HANDMADE Matriarch perfumes are produced by hand in small batches and filled by our Pefumer by hand in Seattle, WA. Designer fragrances are made by machine; mostly in overseas factories with no personal touch. House of Matriarch offers a direct connection to the Perfumer - there are no other fragrance house involved - this is rare and special.
4) RELEVANCE EQUALS VALUE House of Matriarch perfumes do not smell like anything else on the market. There are no short-cuts or less expensive ways of achieving this level of relevance and distinctiveness without the materials and methods that we use to make our perfumes. Mark-up is slim compared to the designer brands who add thousands of percentage points to the actual cost of production to cover the costs of issuing countless free samples and to compensate expensive spokes models. This makes House of Matriarch perfumes a better VALUE than other perfumes.
5) WORTH THE PRICE Artisan perfumes are not for everyone - they are not simple toiletries - they are aimed at the connoisseur who is looking for an elevated fragrance experience and who expects to pay more for the qualities our perfumes embody. Many people who cannot wear conventional fragrances due to allergies find House of Matriarch perfumes delightful. In this case, the price informs the customer of the quality they can expect when they experience our fragrances.
As always, let your nose decide!
Posted in 100% natural, 100% natural perfume, allergies, american made, apothecary, aroma, artisan fragrance, artisan perfume, artisan perfumes, artist, better with time, christi meshell, costly, distillation, distinctive, epicurean, essence, essential oils, ethanol, exotic, expensive, fine fragrance, fragrance, fragrance house, halal beauty, halal perfumes, high perfumery, luxury, luxury fragrance, luxury perfume, made in Seattle, made in USA, magic, manufacturer, more expensive, natural perfume, natural perfume manufacturer, nature, new perfume, niche, noble, organic, perfume, price point, raw materials, Top Men's Perfumes 2017, Top Perfumes 2017, Top Women's Perfumes 2017
Posted on November 01, 2016 by Matriarch Blog
Incense is the "original perfume" - the life breath of poets, dreamers and mystics around the world. Enjoy these burnable 100% natural versions of our most popular perfumes. Cast the perfect mood or perfume yourself with a smoke bath. Primitive - and sensual.
Most people don't have the time for (or want the mess of) burning charcoals to enjoy a pure, authentic incense experience. Cones travel easily, burn cleanly and are as potent as dropping raw incense onto an ember. You will experience a noticeable effect not found with conventional ready to burn incenses due to the mild psychoactive nature of the essences.
Our incense is 100% natural - purists will recognize the quality and authenticity of our ingredients immediately. They are extra potent, clean burning and safer than conventional incense for pets and children who share your environment.
Previously containing 24 cones, now we include 33 cones per batch in our gorgeous copper tins.
Posted in 100% natural, 100% natural perfume, african, aloeswood, amber, american made, ancient, apothecary, aromatherapy, artisan, artisan fragrance, artisan perfume, balsam, black No1, By Popular Demand, cedar, coco blanc, copal, Devotion, devotional, eagleswood, eaglewood, egypt, energy, enhance meditation, essential oils, exotic, fifth sense, fine fragrance, finefragrance, fragrance, frankincense, handmade, house of matriarch, incense, indie brand, lignaloes, luxury fragrance, magic, myrrh, mystic, mystical, natural essences, natural perfume, nature is the ultimate luxury, niche fragrance, oud, Pacific Northwest, palo santo, perfume house, pinon pine, raw materials, ritual, sacred, Salish Sea, sandal, sandalwood, sandalwood perfumes, Seattle fragrance brand, spiritual, travel, vanilla, washington, west coast
Posted on June 09, 2016 by Matriarch Blog
"The SEXIEST gourmand ever!" FragranceView nose Peter Carter films his review of Coco Blanc in Machu Picchu, Peru.
Posted in #machupicchu, #musk, #peru, #vanilla, american made, artisan fragrance, artisan perfume, christi meshell, coconut, creamy, design, fine fragrance, finefragrance, fragrance design, Fragrance Review, Fragrance Reviews, Fragrance Stories, fragrance view, gourmand, gourmand perfumes, high perfumery, luxury, luxury fragrance, luxury perfume, machu picchu, made in Seattle, massoia, natural, natural vanilla, naturalmusk, niche, perfume, peter carter, sandal, sandalwood, sandalwood perfumes, spicychai, summerfragrance, unisex, unisex vanilla, white chocolate, whitechocolate, Wood Fragrance, woody, worldsbestperfumes
Ⓒ House of Matriarch 2008-2023